It's a Balanced Market here in Calgary. Home Sales are rebounding according to the Calgary Real Estate Board. Here are some statistics to keep an eye on:
- Prices rose last month in all 3 segments (detached, attached and condos), with the average price rising from $466,638 to $479,648.
- The price of Detached homes increased by +2.4%, Attached homes +1.59%, and Apartments +11.26%.
- Compared to last month, there are 3% more listings on the market, rising from 2,385 to 2,457 homes for sale.
- 25% more homes are selling at or above listing price.
- Compared to last month, the odds of selling increased by 30%.
- Average days on the market fell from 53 to 48 days, meaning that homes are selling 10% faster.
If you're looking to buy, more homes…